Friday, August 27, 2004

DaVinci Code

OK, now I can do it. If we have to sign our posts, it also needs to be a rule that if we comment as Amazon Reader we need to sign them too.

Between those two books I mentioned I also read Lost Light by Michael Connelly; a Private Eye kind of story a quick and easy read and I liked very much: Perfect by Judith McNaught, large hardcover that gave me carpel tunnel holding it up but I stayed up all one night finishing it. And before those I read The Namesake by Jhumpa Lahiri that Erika gave me. Also very good.

I got Angels and Demons from the clubhouse and read that and now am looking for the DaVinci Code. Angels and Demons was a prequel to TDC so now I'm ready to read that.

Mom

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

Except for Angels and Demons those all look good. Micheal Connelly looked familiar but when I looked through his list of books I don't see any I remember reading. I did see the movie Bloodworks with Clint Eastwood and that was okay for a Clint Eastwood movie, I'll have to check him out at the library.

Gretchen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
KathrynVH said...

Perfect is one of my favorites.