Friday, August 27, 2004

A fun book

Ok first let me claim my previous post. That was me who finished the Five People and will be reading Lolita when I come in November.

I LOVE that Erika made links to the books. I still havent been able to play enough to figure that out.

The last book I ordered, which should be arriving today is a fun one. It is called Furry Logic. If Amazon gives you a choice to look inside do so.

Adrienne

I added a link to what I think you mean - check it out let me know if it's wrong. For some reason I first read it as FuZZy Logic. Linking is really easy, highlight the word you want to be the link click on the little chain in the toolbar next to font color and paste the link.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

I dont get cute little links and chains and font colors and choices on a MAC. It is the right book, thank you.