Friday, August 27, 2004

Starting Over

I finished Thin Air yesterday and then read A Catskill Eagle also one of the Spenser Series, it was an earlier one that was checked out of the library when I got to it on the list. Again very easy PI read. I started that series this year and am going through them pretty quickly I usually get two every time I go to the library. I went to the library yesterday (before finishing Thin Air) so when I go to read today I will just reach in the bag and grab a new one. Some of the best I've read so far this year: Bean Trees and Pigs in Heaven by Barbara Kingsolver, I can't get into Poisonwood Bible I pick it up every time I finish all my books before I get back to the library. Bet Me by Jennifer Cruisie was a cute fun read and along the same line was Lucky Stars by Jane Heller and Can You Keep A Secret by Sophie Kinsella. White Oleander by Janet Fitch was much better than the movie, and the movie was okay.

Gretchen

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

The Kingsolver series is wonderful, but isnt there one more?