Thursday, August 26, 2004

Thin Air

I am currently reading Thin Air by Rober B. Parker. It is about 20 in the Spenser series. This series of books spawned the Spenser for Hire tv show with Robert Urich, oh somewhere in the 80's I think. I never did watch the show but the books are pretty good. Standard PI stuff, easy read. With not working I have had plenty of time to ready this year and have read over 100 books so far, only a few of them "good" books as opposed to trashy, easy novels.

Gretchen

1 comment:

Amazon Readers said...

I am catching up. I am no where near 100 but I have finished 2 or 3 books since Jackson. I think that is pretty good. I am going to wait to do my own post until I really have time to do it. Right now I am getting ready for our first big IRB meeting and I have a new boss. More later.