Sunday, June 08, 2008

All Right

Currently reading:
Santa Fe Dead by Stuart Woods - murder mystery along the lines of Rober Parker. Nothing heavy or gruesome. A lot of back story though that makes me feel I missed a book, I usually read everything that comes out by this author so I need to go on to Amazon and see if I missed something in a Sante Fe series.

Just Finished:

Belong to Me - Marisa De Los Santos - great book. She wrote one Love Walked In that has been on my list forever however my library doesn't have it. It was just one I saw reviewed somewhere that I thought I would like, but never got to read. Then I say this one (Belong to Me) at the library and the blurb looked good. When I got it home I thought I recognized the author name and checked my list. Writing style is reminiscent of Miss Zoot, definately something my sisters would enjoy.


A Laura Lippman and an Ann Rule - not something I think you guys would enjoy.

Firefly Lane - Kristen Hannah - Very Beachesesque, although I have not read or seen Beaches it has now become its own genre, and this book definately fits. Best friends going through very different lives together. Well written and comfortable read.

On the dresser waiting:

Hold Tight - Harlan Coben, Phantom Prey - John Sanford - thrillers by authors I read everything by.

Candy Cane Murder - Joanne Fluke, Laura Levine, Leslie Meier - easy read "murder", think Evanovich, with a food theme.

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

slight change, in the rush to leave I forgot my book on the nightstand, thank god I grabbed the ones on the dresser waiting. I'll probably start with Phantom Prey.