Friday, June 20, 2008

Losing It blah blah blah blah

I wish I would have lost the book before I read it.

I like Valerie Bertinelli, and I especially enjoy autobiographies. But this was more about her ex-husband Eddie Van Halen than it was about her. Her background and childhood info was slight, even her foray into television was quickly dispersed. THe majority of the focus was on her relationship with Ed.

Of course, it is my own fault. She is only in her late 40's so really is it too early for an autobiography? She was signed to a huge weight Loss contract, so writing a book when she is "in the news" is a total publicity stunt. It worked.

My one saving grace is that I did not buy this book. It cam from my favorite book place Paperback swap. I will return it to my bookshelf and hope that some other sucker will want to read it.

No comments: