Sunday, September 05, 2004

Fault Lines

So, I'm reading this Anne Rivers Siddons book called Fault Lines and I'm having trouble making myself put it down to go to bed on Friday night. I was completely engrossed. Of course, yesterday was not a day for reading so I didn't get back to it until after my nap this afternoon. Oh my God. I am up to the "title bit" and she meets this guy that is into earthquakes and starts explaining it all to her, how they happen, and how you can tell where they'll happen and blah, blah, blah. I could have read a little longer on Friday night and fallen asleep right there.

I skimmed a lot of that and she's finally getting back on the story line so after one more nap, I will pick it up again.

p.s. Roddick won, Serena won, and Jennifer is winning. Its OK for me to nap for a while.

No comments: